"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 7, 2009

Say hello to my little friend!

This weekend I went to Khols (they were having a sale and I had TWO coupons).
I was pushing Murdy in his stroller up and down the isles and then, suddenly, I saw him.
He was beautiful just as I always dreamed he would be.
We looked at each other and knew that we would be together forever.
We embraced.
And then I noticed the price tag-$24.95 (and I had TWO coupons).
So he came home with me.
And I want you all to know that it is true love.
Meet Hamilton!

Seriously, a rice cooker is a gal's best friend.

5 comments:

John Barclay said...

And I thought I was your best friend.... ;(

Janene said...

Hamilton. He looks sharp, and I like the name too. :o)

Sara said...

I love my rice cooker...though he's not nearly as sharp as Hamilton. In fact, our rice cooker is positively geriatric but there's some comfort in age. :)

Jenny said...

I am told this is true. The best friend bit, but I have never used one, always cooking my rice the old fashioned was. Maybe I'll send you my favorite rice pudding recipe. (If I can remember which one it is.... I have 3 that I make, and I never remember which is the really tasty one, silly me.)

Heather said...

I love you! You are so cute! I am glad you got Hamilton!