"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 26, 2010

My Eternal Snow Day


No. No, I am not dead. (You know, just in case you were wondering.)
I have been buried in snow.
Stuck.
At home.
With a two year old.
I have been in survival mode which means I have had no time (or energy) to do anything that I truly want to do. (You can't see it right now, but you might be able to pick up from my tone that I am pouting.)
We have not moved yet.
I have been unable to get to the post office to mail the packages that have been just sitting in my room.
No posts about sun damage.
Forgive me?
Cabin Fever has officially set in.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE the picture to go with the buried in snow/pouting post! :)

Sara said...

Go ahead and pout! After all, pouting is the favorite cabin fever activity...probably because it's one of the ONLY things to do when you are trapped. Sigh....

Unknown said...

Your blog looks lovely.

Maybe some teen girl squad would cheer you up?

Melinda said...

So sorry to hear about your issue.Hopefully tomorrow will be better--It's Saturday! Enjoy!

Melinda

Heather said...

I am so sorry! My friend in TN has been snow in lately too. The weather there has been crazy! Hang in there!