"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 2, 2010

Miss Me?


I'm back now I promise.

I took some time off of blogging to dwell in some depression but I'm better now and ready to return to the Land O' Blog.
There are lots of things to post about as I have a lot of catching up to do.
Forgive me for going away like that?

I missed you.
XOXO,

Nanette

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Well hello--
Good to see you again--sorry to hear about the depression, that's
rough.
Love your Easter decor!!!
Enjoy your weekend.

Melinda

John Barclay said...

Of course we missed you. Duh...

Crystal Farish said...

Hang in there. I suffer from depression myself. I learned that the greatest healer for me was getting outside and taking a walk every single day along with reading my scriptures. Those two things saved me when I was in my darkest abyss. Let me know if I can do anything for you when you are in the dark.

Unknown said...

Miss you? Yes. Desperately.

Heather said...

I am glad to see your back1

Amy said...

YES!!! I've missed you!