Have you ever read Harold and the Purple Crayon? If you haven't I highly recommend it, it is a favorite at my house. I think we read it at least once a week. Harold is a little boy that draws the things that he wants and creates the world around him with the help of a beloved purple crayon.
I had no idea that the reading of this story would bring me much frustration as it has lit a fire under my little one's bum that only a crayon can satiate.
Introducing the Red Crayon Adventures:




7 comments:
Hmmm.....looks like you need to invest in a bundle pack of Mr. Erasers!! I have had to also invest in a bundle pack....having 4children of my own. None have loved coloring on objects quite so much as Murdock though! Good luck! Atleast he is showing his artistic side!:)
Oh my GOODNESS! It reminds me of "Kimberly and the Black Sharpie" (all over my white duvet). Hope it all came off!
Oh honey, I can SOOOOO relate! Tanner is the master of coloring on anything and everything EXCEPT for paper. Maybe it's a good thing we don't live in PA anymore...Murdock and Tanner would be two peas in a pod, and I'm not sure that would be good for either of our sanity!
Cute boy! SUPER CUTE jams. Magic Eraser!
Magic eraser is a favorite, but for crayon, I use a damp cloth, dipped in dry baking soda, then rub. Gorgeous art though! Hope he'll do some on paper to save! :)
Although I love Harold and the Purple Crayon I have yet to read it to my kids for this very reason! Jarom loves to color on any surface too much as it is - he doesn't need to know there's a book about it! Murdock is darling and I hope your next one is just as sweet!
oh, a little artist in the making! I will have to check out that book. Yours is the second time I've heard of it in a week's time.
Post a Comment