"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 30, 2010

Murdock Moments


This afternoon I was not feeling good (which is a tragedy because it is GORGEOUS outside). Murdock was sitting next to me on the couch watching some show when all of the sudden, he turned to me, patted my shoulder and asked, "Are you OKAY?"
Sometimes, when you are the mom, it is so nice for someone to just ask. Who knew that it would be more than just nice when the asking is done by your own two year old?


Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

So sweet. I remember when I had my miscarriage and Oakley was only about 18-20 months old and I was bawling and she came over and gave me a hug. Kids can sense when things are right. What a sweet man you have! Sorry you are feeling crummy! Prenancy is HARD!! Hope you are feeling better soon and I also hope we get some of that gorgeous weather....ours it definitely NOT GORGEOUS!

Heather said...

I love mommy moments like that!

Melinda said...

Out of the mouths of babes. You never know. :)

Feel better soon,

Melinda

Jenny said...

They become some of the BEST FRIENDS EVER!