"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 12, 2010

The Corsage that Went Unnoticed






Mother's Day is never what I expect it to be (sigh). We were up, washed and out the door on time to get to church but half way down the road we had a problem and had to turn back. So no one got to see the pretty corsage that Bobby and Murdock got me.
Life!
Here it is though-in all of it's purple glory.
Happy Mother's Day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

What a pretty mothers day gift. What sweet boys! I too didn't get to enjoy mothers day at church. I wasn't in the audience to hear my 3 sweet primary children sing "Mother I Love You" or get the yummy chocolate bar handed out afterwards! :( You know....3 year olds with a high fever cuddling when the house is quiet makes mothers day pretty meaningful though too!:)

Unknown said...

I love it. Thanks for sharing! I bet it looked AMAZING on you. You seem like a purple gal!

Melinda said...

Sorry to hear that you had to go back home--the flowers are beautiful though. The boys did good!


Melinda

Jenny said...

Beautiful flowers! Just wear it around the house for kicks. :)