"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 16, 2010

Another Murdock Moment

Today Murdock and I spent the morning at the Dr's office. While we were waiting as patiently as a pregnant lady and a two year old in an unventilated room could wait, Murdock took notice of himself in the mirror.
It was love at first sight and he gave himself his very best flirty faces.
I asked him, "Is that Murdock?"
He responded with a quick, "No."
"Well then, who is it?" I inquired.
And very matter-of-factly he answered, "Its Batman."

As far as Bobby and I know, Murdock has never seen Batman.
Where does this child come from?
Photobucket

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, Batman is embedded in a little boy's genetic structure...as are Thomas, Spiderman and Legos. It's a scientific fact.

Heather said...

How cute! I love it!

Jenny said...

Needed that grin! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHHA. Where do kids get this stuff?

Natalie said...

I spent the day with your mom, dad, Aaron and Daynan today! SO FUN! It was so good to see them all. I LOVED Daynan's curly hair. It reminded me of your little Murdocks when it gets longer! SO CUTE!! I sure missed you! The only thing that could have made the day PERFECT was if you would have been there! MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!:)

Heidi said...

Little boys are so funny like that! I agree with Sara - they just know them all whether we tell them or not:)

Alan Daniels Family said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was my good laugh for the day. Thanks!