*Please Note: We are in the process of remodeling and sorting through old things so DO NOT look at the state of my kitchen! It is a disaster and a complete embarrassment. We do not normally live like this nor do we endorse these living conditions for others.
With Murdock's third birthday rapidly approaching, Robert decided it was high time that he got into the kitchen and learned the art of making dinner.
The following documents his first lesson: Waffles.
He is a natural and might I add (as a proud mother should,) his waffles with soy milk and cinnamon were stellar!



2 comments:
I love the picture where he is all smiles about stirring! What a cute man! You are so funny about not looking at your kitchen....I only wish I could have saw some of it in the pictures! I would love to see the remodel mess....
I love waffles, especially the ones served with a smile like that!!! :)
Post a Comment