"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 13, 2011

Packages From My Mom

My mom is famous for her packages.
They range from glorious to down right random in their contents but they are always welcomed and cherished.
Especially lately because I am just so gosh darn homesick.
One such package came today bearing gifts from the far away and exotic Disneyland!
Who doesn't need mouse ears?










Photobucket

5 comments:

AaronTara said...

I love your mom! She's always been so sweet snd super awesome!!!

Amy said...

Awwww . . . I love packages!

Amy said...

I love packages from mom! Especially with Disney finds. Thank you for being supportive of the cookie sale. Unfortunately, there are very strict guidelines and one of them is no shipping to other states (so I'm not taking business away from girl scouts in your state). Sorry, but, thanks anyways!

Jenny said...

My mom's packages can be totally random as well, but as you say, always appreciated. Love the ears.

Heather said...

I love it! I love the package with Disneyland stuff!

I also love how "The Office" is on the TV in the background of one of the pictures!

Your new little guy looks just like his brother! Way cute!