"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 6, 2011

Since I've Been Away....


I apologize for my lack of blogging etiquette.
I took a bit of a sabbatical you might say, and did not inform you first.
But I needed it.

So very much has happened!
Murdock turned three!
Watson is almost walking!
I bought new shoes!!!!!

I will attempt to play catch up, but I feel it my duty to be honest and confess that it will be a touch lack-luster.
Such is life!

Post Script:
Yes, I did miss you.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Natalie said...

SOOO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! I mean....you better be back! I have missed you and your men! I canNOT believe you baby is about walking.....so not fair! I want pictures! When you get a minute that is!:)I am not pushing! :)

Natalie said...

No....I don't talk like and inner city black lady - YOU BABY - just don't type well today! Ha, ha!

Jenny said...

Yay! I've missed you too! :)I remember how distinctly I felt that with two children, my hands were full! Mom is a tough job. Blogging will just have to like where it is put. :)

Heather said...

I hear ya! It is hard to get to the blog some times and there is nothing wrong with that!

Amy said...

Welcome Back! (I missed you too)

Janene said...

i sometimes need a blogging break too! And if YOU can do it,well then next time I need one I won't feel so ... whatever. Obligated to keep posting even if I don't feel like it? What is that?

Cute boys! Enjoy your 3-year old and that not-so-tiny baby. Chubb legs hanging out of the crib are always fun.