"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 1, 2011

More Moments With Murdock

The other day I asked Doc if I could change his pull up training pants (he really isn't interested in potty training at this point). He replied, "No! Its too dangerous!"
Turns out, he was right.

Oh son! You make me laugh!
While we were in Idaho, we visited my grandma, then still at the hospital. My twin cousins put on a impromptu piano performance and with each new song, Murdock would dig deep in his soul and pull out another interpretive dance (something his mom was never good at).

Please enjoy one such number:

Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I LOVE the little from his knees bum shake. :) I too am not an interperative dancer, but Murdock definitely got it from somewhere!! SO CUTE!

The Triplett Family said...

Oh how funny and cute!

Michaela Stephens said...

Very cute! He was trying for mysterious movement, I could tell!

Jen said...

You need to buy him some ribbons for his next performance.