It would not be fall without our yearly excursion to Roba's Family Farm.
This year we even reserved a fire pit-best plan ever!
We stayed for hours and hours and enjoyed every second.
I did do one thing wrong.
I didn't dress everyone warm enough. It was windy and super cold.
In my defense though, I usually bring way too much clothing and then we have to lug it around. I thought I was being smart this year but wouldn't you know it? We froze.
That is why my children look like homeless little urchins.
But fun was still had by all.
Pumpkin Cannon-always a crowd pleaser.
You know your grandparents are awesome when they are willing to stuff themselves in the kiddy kattle kars.
Worn out!
But happy.



2 comments:
How fun is all that?!! I wish we had somewhere here with all those fun options!
I MISS ROBA'S!!!! Such a fun place!
Post a Comment