"The earth laughs in flowers." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 19, 2011

Secret Fort (or if you are Murdock, "Seecwet Fot")

When Bobby walked in the door last night (after the usual attack of Munchie who WAITS for him like a puppy at the door), I informed him that Murdock was in desperate need of a fort.

With a twinkle in his eye, he replied that he simply could not refuse such a request and ten minutes later, this is what my living room looked like:










There were actual tears when the fort had to be torn down before bed.
The lesson I have learned is, do not stand between a man and his seecwet fot.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara said...

Seecwet Fots are truly a right of passage. We have an AWESOME spot in our family room that is the perfect spot. I'm going to have to take some pictures of our next Fot. :)

Janene said...

Hooway foh fots! Another one of the cheapest, and best, toys ever.