
| I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils; Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. Continuous as the stars that shine And twinkle on the milky way, They stretched in never-ending line Along the margin of a bay: Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. Daffodils The waves beside them danced; but they Out-did the sparkling waves in glee: A poet could not but be gay, In such a jocund company: I gazed--and gazed--but little thought What wealth the show to me had brought: For oft, when on my couch I lie In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude; And then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils. -William Wordsworth |
3 comments:
I was just catching up on your sweet posts about your boys. I loved Murdy's prayer. And, oh! Isn't unconditional grandparent love the best ever! Thanks for the organizational tips too. Pretty and functional.
Me too. I just did some catching up, I mean. I love your new jewelry organizers. Maybe we'll do some of that too. Just a week or two ago, we had a challenge to loose 100 lbs in an afternoon. Cinch at our house. Whole back of the suburban loaded for DI in an hour. Phew! Trouble is, I need to do it again.
I HATE when you update and my blog doesn't show it. I read Amy and Jenny's comments and had to go back and find the jewelry organizers. LOVE THEM!! I mean REALLY LOVE THEM!! I have been wanting to redecorate SOOOO BAD!! I might have to start small! Love all the pictures and updates even when I am not aware of them.:)
Post a Comment