If not, do. Start today.
(You're welcome.)
She shares that one way she practices gratitude is by blogging things that she is grateful for.
I need to do that.
I need to practice my gratitude more.
So I am totally
Something that is on my heart right now:
Health.
We might not be in the peak of health, but I truly know that we are blessed.
Overall, we have our health. We function.
If anything, all our minor setbacks have given me more awareness of the miracle of health.
The human body is so incredibly amazing.
I am thankful for mine. For all that it has been able to do and all that it continues to do.
What are you grateful for today?


2 comments:
I think this is a lovely idea. Near the end of my 4th pregnancy, things were just so hard. Every part of me seemed to hurt. Rather than blog about that, I decided to blog about everything I could think of that made me happy. And, I felt like it made a tremendous difference! I keep thinking I should do that again . . .
Yay!!! You are back. You don't even know how much I have missed your blogging and FBing!! I am so super excited to keep up with you now!
Post a Comment