April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| I wandered lonely as a cloud That floats on high o'er vales and hills, When all at once I saw a crowd, A host, of golden daffodils; Beside the lake, beneath the trees, Fluttering and dancing in the breeze. Continuous as the stars that shine And twinkle on the milky way, They stretched in never-ending line Along the margin of a bay: Ten thousand saw I at a glance, Tossing their heads in sprightly dance. Daffodils The waves beside them danced; but they Out-did the sparkling waves in glee: A poet could not but be gay, In such a jocund company: I gazed--and gazed--but little thought What wealth the show to me had brought: For oft, when on my couch I lie In vacant or in pensive mood, They flash upon that inward eye Which is the bliss of solitude; And then my heart with pleasure fills, And dances with the daffodils. -William Wordsworth |
4 comments:
I love this poem. Today at church a lady told a story about how we all can't be given miracles because Heavenly Father need stong followers and we wouldn't be strong if he took all of our trials away from us with miracles. So, some get miracles and some are left to struggle and grow and become strong followers. Love you!! I am thinking about you this week...I know there might be some tough days and I am waiting by my phone incase you need to talk.
Hey woman! :) E-mail me your mailing info and the link of where you post the pay it forward :) Thanks for playing along! I am excited to send you a gift with lots of l♥ve from me! Have a sunny day! Here is my e-mail address:
tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com
Hugs to you, Nanette! Thanks for the poem. It is beautiful.
Beautiful!
Post a Comment