
"Between the innocence of babyhood and the dignity of manhood, we find a delightful creature of a boy." -Anonymous
Sometimes I think this boy is going to kill me.
He is a HANDFUL and then some!
But I can never stay mad at him long...he has such a passion for living.
He wants to use up every moment God has given him to live life to the fullest.
When he laughs, it is with his gut.
When he cries, it is with everything he's got.
And then there are the moments in between, when he wants to sit on mommy's lap and take a picture with her phone because her "hair is looking beAutiFullllll."
Oh son of mine, can I keep you?


3 comments:
Murdock rocks!
He is such a cutie!
Parenting can be so hard sometimes!
Ya, sure.....he is super cute....but YOU.....WOW!! You are looking GORGEOUS!!! I see where he gets his cuteness!!
Post a Comment